Many of us know that the 2012 Nonprofit Technology Conference was recently held in San Francisco. The folks from Rally.org, a social fundraising tool, were there and captured session notes in a unique way. They brought in two artists to capture the gist of sessions, live, by hand. Brilliant! So, without further adieux, let me list the sessions with links back to their posts that have the images. [Out of respect, we are not hot linking directly to the images]
Big thanks to y’all at Rally.org. Great idea. Check out these links to the sessions they posted.
- 100 Trends in Nonprofit Tech – An Illustrated Poster
- Rethinking Your Website: Tips on Process and Success
- Should You Worry About Mobile? Why?
- Dan Roam Believes You Can Draw—for Good
- Data Visualization for Social Change
- How to Engage with your Community—Online
- Engaging Donors with Storytelling-Beyond the Personal Story
- What Does Innovation Mean for Nonprofits?
- You Need a Strategy, Dammit, Not a Twitter Account
- How to “Funnify” Your Cause & Open the Door to a Massive Audience
- Lights, Camera, Action: How to Succeed on YouTube